1. What information we collect and from what sources
The site collects information that helps improve our services, starting with language settings and ending with more complex functions. To use many of our services, you must register on the Site. When registering, we request personal information from you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, photo, resume, and save it in our database.
We collect device information such as model, operating system version, unique identifiers, as well as mobile network data and phone number. When you use the services of the Site or view content in them, some of your actions are automatically saved in server logs. The following information is recorded:
- Details on the use of services, including search queries;
- data on telephone calls, including telephone numbers for incoming, outgoing and forwarded calls, date, time, type and duration of calls, as well as information about the SMS route;
- IP addresses
- information about hardware events, including system failures and actions, as well as settings, browser type and language, request date and time, and URL of the transition;
- Cookies that uniquely identify your browser or Google account.
- Location Details
In order to receive and record data on how the Site service is used, we use a variety of technologies, for example, we can add cookies or similar technologies to your device. In the same way, we get statistics on services intended for our partners: usually these are advertising solutions implemented on external sites.
2. How we use the collected data
Thanks to the obtained data, we can provide, maintain, protect, develop existing services and create new ones, as well as ensure the security of your data. Among other things, this data is needed in order to more accurately personalize the content, including increasing the relevance of search results and displayed advertising.
The name that the user specifies when registering can be used in all our services. In this case, all previous names may be replaced in order to ensure the uniformity of our services. If your name, city of residence or other identification information is already known to other people, they will also be able to find your public profile on the Site, including your name and photo, but without contact details.
Publicly available data of your profile (name, profile photo, competence and cost of services) can be used by us for commercial purposes, including in advertising. We do not violate the level of access and privacy settings that you use in your profile.
When you contact our company, your messages are saved so that we can solve the problem faster. Sometimes we send users email notifications about upcoming changes or improvements in the work of services.
We combine all user data (including personal) obtained from all our services to simplify the exchange of information between friends. By not receiving express consent from you, we do not combine information from the DoubleClick cookie with information that can identify you.
We have the right to place your data (name, surname, photo and qualifications) on partner sites.
3. Data protection
We are doing everything possible to protect the Site and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data we have stored. In particular, we do the following:
- We do not display contact details on the Site
- We are constantly improving ways of collecting, storing and processing data, including physical security measures, to counteract unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict our employees, contractors and agents with access to personal data, and also impose strict contractual obligations on them, for violation of which serious liability and penalties are provided for.