Translators and interpreters in Birmingham
If you need an interpreter from English or Russian in Birmingham, our experienced specialists will come to your rescue. All of our translators and interpreters in the UK have a university degree and many years of experience. In addition, a professional look is added, very tactful and courteous, which will give the seriousness of your organization.
Benchmark Cost, UK
|Interpretation at celebrations (registry office, wedding)||from 35 € / hour, 280 € / day *|
|Tour interpretation, guide||from 35 € / hour, 280 € / day *|
|Interpretation at the exhibition||from 39 € / hour, 310 € / day *|
|Interpretation in negotiations||from 39 € / hour, 310 € / day *|
|Medical interpretation (in clinic)||from 45 € / hour, 350 € / day *|
|Technical interpretation||from 45 € / hour, 350 € / day *|
|Promotional staff (on stand)||from 39 € / hour, 310 € / day *|
|Judicial interpretation (police, court, etc)||from 49 € / hour, 380 € / day *|
|Interpretation at presentations||from 55 € / hour, 450 € / day *|
|Interpretation by a notary||from 55 € / hour, 450 € / day *|
|Interpretation at a seminar, training||from 59 € / hour, 480 € / day *|
|Interpretation of press conferences||from 59 € / hour, 480 € / day *|
|Simultaneous interpretation (conference, seminar)||from 79 € / hour, 619 € / day *|
|Rent of equipment for simultaneous interpretation||negotiable|
|Appointment of a meeting with doctors, lawyers||from 25 € per meeting|
|Translation by phone (Skype, phone)||1 € / minute + 15 € per connection|
|Meeting at the airport, transfer||negotiable|
Lingohaus interpreters are carefully selected by our specialists and thus guarantee the high quality of interpretation. In addition, each interpreter undergoes thorough training and testing for knowledge of the protocol and communication etiquette before they begin to cooperate with us. Our team consists of 18 qualified translators and interpreters in Birmingham, which allows us to quickly select a specialized interpreter for you and reduce transportation costs and temporary losses during urgent orders. You can book an interpreter for 48 hours before the start of your event and, if necessary, change or remove your reservation.
Types of translation services provided
We provide consecutive translation, simultaneous interpretation and jingling. Each type of translation has its own purpose. Consecutive interpreting in Birmingham is used during visits to business negotiations, consultations in the clinic, in-person meetings, while accompanying at the exhibition and going to institutions. Simultaneous interpretation in Birmingham is used exclusively at events with a large number of participants - at a conference, at a symposium, congress, seminar - where translation is required simultaneously for the entire audience. Misery in Birmingham is used in cases where the situation allows the interpreter to whisper the translation to one or several participants sequentially or simultaneously.
Depending on the subject of your event in Birmingham, we provide the opportunity to choose an interpreter profile. A specialized translator and interpreter in Birmingham will provide you with a quality translation. Our team is a medical interpreter, technical interpreter, economic interpreter. Our interpreters have experience in a wide range of fields - medicine, automotive, petroleum industry, tourism and travel, journalism, media, biology, chemistry, politics, economics, science and technology, religion, transport, architecture, sports, veterinary, and much more. Many of our translators and interpreters in Great Britain have advanced degrees in various fields and are ready to provide you with highly specialized translation services.
Quality control of interpretation
Quality is the most important aspect of interpretation. We have developed an independent quality assurance system - which, on the one hand, is based on providing the most detailed material to our interpreter before each order and on customer feedback on the other. This allows us to guarantee the high quality of our services and to eliminate as much as possible interpreters who do not allow us to maintain our standards.
Security and Privacy
All our interpreters comply with the basic requirements of security and confidentiality regarding everything heard and seen at the event. The interpreter does not have the right to extract any benefit from the information obtained in the course of his professional activities.
Clinics in Birmingham with interpreter services
- Clinic Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- University Hospital University Hospitals Birmingham NHS
- Children's Clinic Birmingham Birmingham Children's Hospital
- Birmingham General Hospital
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals
- Birmingham Accident Hospital
- City Hospital, Birmingham
- Spire parkway hospital
- Selly oak hospital
- Monyhull hospital
- Brooklands Hospital
- The Birmingham Womens Hospital
- Woodbourne priory hospital
- Orthopedic clinic The Royal Orthopedic Hospital
Exhibitions in Birmingham for which translation services are provided
- Commercial Vehicle Show - Commercial Vehicle Show
- The Dentistry Show - International Dental Exhibition
- Farm Shop & Deli Show - International Specialized Exhibition of Food and Drinks
- Traffex - International Trade Fair for Traffic Control Systems, Road Safety and Highway Maintenance
- IWEX - Water Management Exhibition
- Sustainability Live - Environmental Technology Exhibition
- Parkex - International Exhibition of Services and Materials for Construction, Equipment and Parking Services
- Multimodal - International Exhibition and Conference on Multimodal Transport, Logistics and Transport
- Naidex - Exhibition of equipment, products and services for people with disabilities and the older generation
- The Baby Show Birmingham - Children's Products Exhibition
- Subcon - Exhibition of Contracting and Subcontracting
- Coach & Bus Live - Bus, Commercial Vehicles and Logistics Exhibition
- Mach Exhibition - Industrial Technology
- Food & Drink Expo - Food & Drink Exhibition
- IMHX - International Logistics Systems Exhibition
Payment methods for interpreter services in Birmingham
- cash payment
- Bank transaction,
- credit card (Visa, Master)
- PayPal, Webmoney, Yandex-money, Western Union
How to find and order a translator and interpreter in Birmingham?
You can order an interpreter using the online booking system, or by calling us by phone. Our manager will contact you in the next few hours and discuss in detail the terms of cooperation with you.