Translator and interpreter in Budapest, Hungary - Russian, Hungarian. From 45 € per hour.
Translator with higher technical education in Budapest. Translation from Hungarian to Russian. Areas - tourism, real estate, medicine, literature, technology, media. Proven experience as a translator for over 10 years.
Translator's name: Alla Mocsnik
Translator ID: 78359
A country: Hungary
You can order an interpreter in the city: Budapest / Budapest
Interpretation languages: Russian, Hungarian
Availability of a private car: No
Additional information about the translator - experience:
- 2012- Dental clinic, coordinator, editor, translator. Budapest, Hungary.
- 2011-2012 WESTINVEST real estate agency. Site editor, administrator, translator. Responsibilities: filling the website with information, writing articles, mailing, marketing, organizational tasks, translations. Budapest, Hungary.
- 2009-2011 Ezo TV, Russian, Ukrainian, Israeli television project. Guide the work of the hotline. TV presenter. Responsibilities: editing the website, managing the hotline (a group of 200 people), (attracting new colleagues, conducting interviews, reports, presentations), administrative duties related to management.
- 2008-2009, MAVIR Information Management, Senior Officer Responsibilities: Project Coordinator, Introduction of a New System, Administration, Employee Training
- 2007-2008 Multilogic IT Consulting Ltd., IT Officer Responsibilities: User interaction, testing, parameter settings. Translations in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- 2004-2007 MÁV Informatika Kft, Department of Informatics, Engineer Responsibilities: Oracle Financials Analyzer system, network users training, daily interaction with them, telephone assistance, preparation of annual, monthly and daily reports in the EXCE format, acting as referend secretary
- 2002-2004 bank Postabank, department of computer science, information control department, chief specialist Duties: preparation and processing of orders, contracts and offers, checking and inventory accounting of programs, keeping records of programs and their licenses, maintaining relations with suppliers and service firms
- 1997-2002 - Postabank Bank, Informatics Department, Informatics and Accounting Department, Chief Specialist Responsibilities: Putting Oracle Financials financial system into operation, network users training, daily interaction with them, telephone assistance, preparation of annual, monthly and daily reports in EXCE format , the duties of secretary-referenda
- 1993-1997- Central Military Hospital, Department of Informatics, Chief Specialist Responsibilities: implementation of programs, training of network users, daily interaction with them, telephone assistance, training courses for new users
Hourly rate: from 45 to 55 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 280 to 320 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city