Translator and interpreter in Lisbon, Portugal - Russian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Icelandic.
Professional translator and interpreter in Lisbon with higher linguistic education and experience in exhibitions and business negotiations. He was educated in Russia, USA, Denmark and Iceland. Accompany you to seminars, conferences and trainings in Lisbon.
Interpreter's name: Stanislas
Translator ID: 34804
A country: Portugal
You can order an interpreter in the city: Lisbon / Lisbon
Interpretation languages: Russian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Icelandic
Availability of a private car: Yes
- 2015 - bp - The operator of the tourist business. Freelance translator. Recent projects (simultaneous interpretation): branding.energy, arcticparl.org.
- 2010-2015 Chief Specialist, OJSC Atomenergomash (interpretation, coordination of activities with foreign partners).
- 2003 - 2010 Organization and execution of tours to Iceland for Icelandic operators.
- 2001 - 2003 Head of Translation and Interpreting, International Cultural Center under the auspices of the Icelandic Red Cross, Reykjavik, Iceland
- 2000 - 2002 Instructor (English): Icelandic State University (www.hi.is), Kvennaskólinn College, Reykjavik, Iceland (www.kvenno.is).
- 1999 - 2000 Translator: Municipal Drama Theater, Reykjavik, Iceland
- 1995-1999 Executive Secretary to the Vice President, Marketing Officer, Head of the Russian Desk: Netverk hf - R&D Branch of Netverk Ltd, Bracknell, UK, Reykjavik, Iceland
- 1996 - 1997 - Lecturer (Russian): Icelandic State University
- 1993 - 1995 Translator, Sales Officer: IceMac Ltd, Reykjavik, Iceland (development and sale of fish processing equipment)
- 1988 - 1989 Translator (Arabic): General Engineering Administration, MFA of the USSR. Baghdad, Iraq.
- 1986 - 1989 Guide-Translator (English and Arabic): Intourist.
- 2001 - 2002 Pedagogy (MA), Foreign Language Teaching, Linguistics, University of Iceland, Iceland.
- 2000 - 2001 TESOL (Teaching English, Master), University of Minnesota, USA.
- 1996 Courses of Translation (Master), University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1990 - 1993 Bachelor, English, University of Iceland, Iceland (first class diploma).
- 1983 - 1990 Diploma of Orientalist historian: Leningrad State University with an internship in Iraq.
Hourly rate: from 70 to 90 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 600 to 800 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city