Translator and interpreter in Izmir, Turkey - Russian, Turkish, Arabic. From 30 € per hour.
Has been working as a translator-guide for 5 years. Works both in Izmir and in other cities of Turkey. Sociable, cheerful, positive, the main thing for him is that the guest is satisfied, after returning to his homeland he wanted to come to Izmir and repeat. In addition to excursions, he conducts translations at business negotiations in Izmir, and also walks with guests to exhibitions and helps to conclude deals. PProfessional private translator in Izmir, experience in interpretation and translation in many fields. He knows perfectly the Turkish mentality and how things are going in Turkey. Extensive translation experience in many areas, from tourism to documentation translations.
Interpreter's name: Gay
Translator ID: 76017
A country: Turkey
You can order an interpreter in the city: Izmir / Izmir
Interpretation languages: Russian, Turkish, Arabic
Availability of a private car: No
Experience as a translator:
- 2012-2012 On 8. Eurasian Islamic Council. Hilton Hotel. Turkey.
- 2013-2013 At the symposium: "Religious practice and topical issues in the Turkic world" Eskisehir. Turkey.
- 2015-2015 Took part in the Gas-Turkey 2015 exhibition on the NGV Global. Turkey.
- 2015 - International exhibition on sun protection systems "R + T TURKEY Trade Fair for Roller Shutters, Doors / Gates and Sun Protection Systems" CNR EXPO.
- 2016 International Exhibition Railway Technologies and Side Industry Trade Fair
- 2016 and 2017 International Boat Show “Boat Show 2016-2017”
- 2016 -International exhibition of confectionery and bakery products "İBATECH" CNR EXPO.
- 2016-2016 International Prize Award from the Spiritual Administration of Turkey "Award for Compassion". Congress Hall Halic, Turkey.
- 2016- To 9. Eurasian Islamic Council. Konrad Hotel. Turkey.
- 2005-2009 Russian Islamic University. Specialty (Orientalist)
- 2008-2009 Bashkir State University (BSU), Ufa. "Theory and Practice of Teaching"
- 2009-2010 Ankara State University, Institute of Humanities, Faculty: Theology and Arabic Studies (Interpretation of Arabic Literature)
- 2012-2012 Kahraman-Marash University. Sutju Imam, Arabic language retraining course "Practice and methods of teaching the Arabic language"
- 2012 - Ankara State University, Institute of Humanities, Faculty of Theology and Arabic Studies
- 2013-2013 Career Growth Center "KAGEM", Arabic Language Courses "Analysis and Interpretation of Arabic Proposals"
- 2014-2014 Gazi University, BELTEC Advanced Training Center. Professional and Technological course in the field of accounting and financing, the direction of "foreign trade and logistics"
- 2014-2014 Language Center "Perfect English", English language courses, certificate: Pre-intermediate
- 2014-2015 Language Center of the Ankara University "TOMER", English language courses, certificate: İntermediate
- 2016-2016 BSPU, retraining of teachers certificate "Teacher of Russian Language"
Hourly rate: from 30 to 40 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 220 to 300 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city