Translator and interpreter in Tel Aviv, Israel - Russian, English, German. From 45 € per hour.
Professional translator and interpreter in Tel Aviv, with native Russian and Ukrainian languages, member of the International and Israeli Association of Professional Translators. He holds a BA in International Policy Studies with a specialization in the Arab-Israeli Wars and the Palestinian Issue. He has extensive experience in translating legal, technical and medical topics, as well as personal and corporate documents, oil and gas industry, website localization. He currently works regularly in Tel Aviv for the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe.
Interpreter's name: Daria
Translator ID: 33333
A country: Israel
You can order an interpreter in the city: Tel Aviv / Tel Aviv
Interpretation languages: Russian, English, German
Availability of a private car: No
- March 2013 - to the present - Private translator, teacher (English, Russian and Ukrainian), copywriter.
- October 2011 - July 2012 - private translator, tutor (English, Russian and Ukrainian), copywriter.
- August 2011 - October 2011 - MAKKAS Ltd (Simferopol, Crimea), secretary / translator. Sphere of employment: translation of letters, contracts and reports; translation at meetings; document management and records management.
- August 2010 - August 2011 - TSRTO Ltd, travel agency (Simferopol, Crimea) Position: manager, guide-translator.
- 2005-2010 - University of Tavria (Simferopol, Crimea), Department of International Politics and International Studies. Qualifications: translator.
- 1995-2005 - Artek Language School (Yalta, Crimea). Advanced curriculum in English and German.
Hourly rate: from 45 to 60 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 290 to 350 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city