Valeria (ID 77852). Certified guide and translator in Szeged, Hungary. She graduated from the Institute of Foreign Languages, a French department, 22 lives in Hungary, a licensed guide. Conducts interesting sightseeing tours of Szeged and the country. Engaged in translations, oral negotiations are the most beloved. Written and technical texts.
Interpreter's name: Valeria
A country: Hungary
You can order a translator in cities: Szeged / Szeged
Interpretation languages: Russian, Hungarian, French, German
Availability of a private car: Yes
Additional information about the translator - experience:
- 1991 - 1992, Tengiz Gaz, simultaneous translator on mitzings - Russian, English, fr.
- 1992 - 1993, ZPM Plastic Fabric, Marketing Director Assistant
- 1993, Tengiz Chevroil, Referent translator
- 1998 - 2001, Bernard Florentine Watch Wholesale and Retail Ltd - Secretary, Assistant.
- 2001 - 2003, Viva International, Managing Director
- 2003 - 2005, Genex Solar Ltd, studio manager
- 2005, Energy Capital JV, Head of Administration
- 2008 - 2011, JV Ukrenergy Trade, Head of Administration Department
- 2011, BP Group Kft, Head of Administration
Hourly rate: from 35 to 50 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 220 to 300 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city