Sworn translator for work in notary offices, courts and police stations. Working languages: Bulgarian, Khmer, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian. Higher linguistic education. Interpretation and translation in government departments. Translation of sales transactions, registration of companies and enterprises. It works professionally, responsibly and confidentially.
Interpreter's name: Ilona
Availability of a private car: No
Events where the translator translates: translator at sporting events, exhibitions, guide and interpreter, escort of individuals and delegations, negotiations, translation at celebrations, consultations at the clinic, translation for presentations, seminars, conferences, translation of excursions.
- January 2012 - Present. TRANSLATOR. Translation at events or as an accompanying individual translator. Written translations of documents, presentations, tables, drawings. Teaching English, Greek and Russian to both adults and children of foreigners. Travel management and event management for small and large events. Monitoring budgets, payments (consumables, salaries, insurance, VAT), basic financial statements. Maintaining a rich database of customers, booked tours, translators, service providers (hotels, restaurants, special events, guides)
- January 2003 - January 2012 Serketar, in a foreign company, Dubai, UAE. Organization of business trips for executives. Coordination and distribution of project responsibilities among staff - development, planning and control. Coordination of uninterrupted operation in warehouses, production, packaging, loading / unloading. Coordination of delivery of humanitarian aid trucks. Working with the Sofia City Court, Tax Department, National Bank, Customs, government agencies. Issuance of company documents: changes in legislation, protocols and stock exchanges. Maintaining a customer database, control of orders, sales, invoicing, payments. Basic procedures for accounting and certification according to ISO.
- Oct 2003 - Translator and Logistics Officer. Embassy of Italy. Interpreter for the logistics coordinator and diplomats of the presidential cortege. Coordination of 30 vehicles serving the delegation; handling emergency situations. Editing and proofreading of all drafts for briefings and prior to their submission to the media. Additional administrative work for a temporary settlement at the President's residence.
- September 2000 - September 2002 Secretary, International Company, Cologne, Germany. Assistance in providing information on transportation, accommodation and city services. Logistics and coordination for medical personnel when traveling. Organization of medical examinations and diagnostic consultations with doctors and dentists. Translation of correspondence.
- 2014 Diploma, Institute of Tourism and Management, Moscow, Russia.
- 2009 IELTS Exam - International English Language Testing System, British Consulate. Certificate Level 7 (from 9)
- 1995 - 2001 Master, Philology, Southwestern University, Bulgaria
- 1994 - 1995 Communication and Interpersonal Relations, Branch Ord college
- 1983 - 1994 Secondary School, 141st Language School (Khmer, English)
Hourly rate: from 35 to 39 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 250 to 290 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city