High-level simultaneous and consecutive interpreter with English, Finnish, Italian, Russian and German languages. Interpretation at negotiations, seminars, conferences. She worked as a translator in international companies: NATO, the Council of Europe, the OECD, the national ministries (foreign affairs, agriculture, ecology, etc.), the German parliament, sports organizations (UEFA, FIFA, FIBA), private organizations (in particular, large banks, political funds, film festivals, air shows, engineering and technology companies), US European Command, Center for Strategic Studies, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
Interpreter's name: Lyudmila
Availability of a private car: Yes
Interpretation languages: English, Finnish, Italian, Russian, German
- 1998-2000: Cable News Network (CNN), Atlanta. Live simultaneous interpretation (Finnish / English) for live TV coverage of all major events.
- 1997-1999: Georgia State University and Institute of Technology, Atlanta. Russian and German language instructor.
- 1996-1998: Freelance Translator. The company's customers include the Nuclear Security Agency, the Turner Broadcasting System, the Cable News Network, the American Mechanical Engineering Association, etc.
- 2010-2018 - part-time as an instructor of simultaneous and consecutive translation from Finnish, Italian at the university, master's degree.
- full member of the International Translators Association.
- 1997-2000: Active Certified Member of the American Translators Association.
- 1997-1999: Member of the Association of Translators.
- Lives and works in the country since 1999.
Hourly rate: from 80 to 120 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 480 to 750 Euros per day
Minimum order: 4 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city