Licensed interpreter and translator to accompany on difficult negotiations and hearings (in court, police, trembling, etc.). Two university education, candidate of philological sciences. Accompanied in various instances, requiring impeccable knowledge of the language.
Interpreter's name: Oksana
Availability of a private car: No
Events where the translator translates: medical support, organization of treatment, translation during treatment, translation during diagnosis, maintenance of childbirth, translation of medical documents, escort of individuals and delegations, negotiations, translation at celebrations, consultations in the clinic, translation for presentations, seminars, conferences.
- February 2011: Received a Ph.D. in Philology
- 2007-2010: University graduate school education.
- August 2009: received a state translator license issued by the Commerce Department
- 2007-2009: training at the Faculty of Translators at the Graduate School of Business
- June 2006: University Master's Degree in Russian Language and Culture with a specialization inlinguistics (honors degree)
- 2001-2006: student of the Department of Eastern Europe of the Department for the Study of Intercultural and Regional Problems.
- 1991-1996: Student, Faculty of Philology, State University
- Since February 2013: Freelance translator, guide and cultural advisor. I work on a regular basis with the Office for Foreigners, the Refugee Appeals Board, courts and municipalities.
- January 2012 - January 2013: Consultant for continuing education courses, trade union of specialists with higher education
- August - December 2011: Consultant on employment and working conditions, trade union of specialists with higher education
- February - July 2011: University Research Fellow
- February 2007 - November 2010: University Graduate Student
- February-August, 2005: work on the dictionary, proofreading and typing of the dictionary text in a typographic format (publishing house "Gulendal")
- From January 2005: Enrolled in the staff of police interpreters.
- 2002-2005: Freelance translator for Widex A / S, a hearing aid manufacturer (translation of written documentation, brochures, manuals, advertising texts, video presentations and computer programs)
- 1996-1997: Junior Research Fellow at the Faculty of Culture, State University
Hourly rate: from 65 to 75 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 380 to 500 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city