Interpreter and Translator from Bulgarian, English, Italian, Latvian, Russian
Higher linguistic education. I work as a professional interpreter and translator at conferences, exhibitions, seminars, at business meetings. I am fluent in 5 languages: Bulgarian, English, Italian, Latvian, Russian and provide translation and interpreting at a notary public offices, wedding ceremonies, translation and interpreting at court hearings, factories, including remote video and phone interpreting. Specialization: legal, medical and economic interpreting.
Interpreter's name: Irena
Interpretation languages: Bulgarian, English, Italian, Latvian, Russian
Availability of a private car: Yes
- 2015-2020 Translator. Legal translations for courts, government agencies, individuals and businesses. Translation from Bulgarian, English, Italian, Latvian, Russian.
- 2011-2014 Staff-certified interpreter at the city court. Working with lawyers. Oral (simultaneous and consecutive) translation at negotiations, court hearings.
- 2009 - 2013 Accompanying foreign clients at negotiations, in clinics, at exhibitions. Translation of excursions, lectures, conferences. Remote video and telephone interpreting.
- 2003-2006 Linguistic University (Rome), Faculty of Translation and Translation Studies of Italian and English.
- 2009 Graduated from the course of simultaneous interpretation (Bulgarian and Latvian languages)
- 2013 Internship in Moscow, Faculty of Translation, Russian and English.
- 2015 Internship at an International Law Firm (simultaneous interpretation, Bulgarian-English).
Hourly rate: from 39 to 60 Euro per hour
Daily rate (for 8 hours): from 230 to 340 Euros per day
Minimum order: 2 hours per day
Similar interpreters in this city